Recent Commercial Posts
What to Expect When Mold is Discovered in Your Marshall, Sedalia, or Columbia Business
SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia is here to help with your mold remediation.
There are many types of mold, some are beneficial and others can pose a health concern. In order for mold to grow it needs nutrients, moisture, and time.
Once you discover mold in your business call SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia. We will get the ball rolling on remediating the mold and reduce the potential for future mold growth.
What to Expect
The mold remediation professionals will have specific tasks to complete. They may include:
- Industrial Hygienist – develop a cost-effective removal protocol
- Containment – eliminate the potential for cross contamination
- Air Flow Management – eliminate the potential for cross contamination and provide data to support the effectiveness of containment
- Selective Demolition – remove impacted building materials
- Detailed Cleaning – remove contamination through HEPA vacuuming, scrubbing, and appropriate cleaning
- Ice or Soda Blasting – provide economical and thorough cleaning of building materials when a large area is affected.
- HVAC Cleaning – remove contamination from these systems.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia
We are here to help with your commercial water damage in Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia areas.
What would you do? You walk into your business ready for a productive day at the office. Suddenly, you notice water pouring into the building. What is your next step?
If possible, shut off the source of the water or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
Call SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia.
We understand that time is money when it comes to your business. We can be on-site within a few hours to help reduce any further damage water can cause. SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia has the right procedures, equipment, and training to help ensure the structure is dry the first time. In turn, this will save you time and money.
Learn more about our local commercial water damage restoration by clicking HERE.
Commercial Fire Damage in Marshall, Sedalia, & Columbia
SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia is here to help when a fire occurs in your business or property.
Fire damage can be very overwhelming for a business or commercial property. At SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia we understand the importance of getting you back to your pre-fire condition quickly. Not only may you experience fire, smoke, and soot damage, water damage caused by firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur, also.
Tasks to expect from the professionals:
- Detailed Cleaning – to remove excess soot or other contaminants from impacted areas through HEPA vacuuming and dry sponging.
- Selective Demolition – to remove unsalvageable materials or property.
- Pack Outs – to remove salvageable personal property from the affected area for off-site cleaning and storage.
- Air Flow Management – to remove airborne contaminants and soot and to reduce offensive odors
- Deodorization – to remove or mask offensive odors and return the affected area to a usable space
SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia will respond quickly and manage the fire restoration project through to its completion. We have the training, experience, and equipment to manage your commercial fire damage and get your property business-ready.
Commercial Services in Marshall, Sedalia, & Columbia
SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia is here to help you with your commercial restoration and cleaning needs.
When it comes to your business, you need a cleaning and restoration company that provides excellent results while minimizing the disruption to your employees and clients. SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia has the expertise and training to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
We are here to help to your business, no matter the size.
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Commercial Building Restoration Services
SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia has the expertise, equipment, and highly trained personnel to handle your commercial water, fire, or mold damage. Most importantly, we are available 24 hours a day to restore your property and get you back to business. Our commercial restoration services include:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
- Commercial Storm Damage Cleanup
- Disaster Recovery Team
Commercial Building Cleaning Services
Whether your need is removing an odor problem or deep-cleaning flooring or carpets, you can depend on SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia to get the job done right the first time. We’ll respond promptly and make your work space look its very best.
Is Your Business Prepared for an Emergency?
Be prepared for a flood or fire damage with an Emergency Ready Profile.
National Preparedness Month is the perfect time to develop a readiness plan for your business in Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia. SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia is here to help you get a plan in place for free!
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Schedule and ERP
SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia can put together an Emergency Ready Profile for your business for free. There are no contracts or obligations, we just want to help your business. Preparation is key for making it through any size disaster. Schedule an appointment today with SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia by calling 660-886-5194.
Are You Ready for a Disaster?
An emergency plan in the palm of your hand.
It is important to be prepared for a disaster before it occurs. 50% of businesses may never reopen following a disaster. The majority of the businesses that survive had a preparedness plan in place.
SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia knows how important it is for a business to have minimal interruption and an immediate plan of action. The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile® is a quick reference of vital building and contact information. It contains the information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services.
The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile® Advantages:
- Access emergency plan through smart phone, tablet, and internet.
- Guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Call SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia to get started and know you are “Ready for whatever happens.” 660-886-5194