Is Your Business Prepared for an Emergency?
National Preparedness Month is the perfect time to develop a readiness plan for your business in Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia. SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia is here to help you get a plan in place for free!
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Schedule and ERP
SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia can put together an Emergency Ready Profile for your business for free. There are no contracts or obligations, we just want to help your business. Preparation is key for making it through any size disaster. Schedule an appointment today with SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia by calling 660-886-5194.