About SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia and Columbia
Phillip & Rebecca Perkins
Owners of SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia and Columbia
Norma and Don Rutter opened SERVPRO of Marshall in June of 1984. Phil worked for them for a year before he and Rebecca bought their first franchise in January of 1994. Later in 1999, they purchased their second franchise, opening SERVPRO of Columbia. SERVPRO of Sedalia was later purchased, but was serviced by them, since 1984. Phil and Rebecca are proud to serve and be a part of the community. Helping our neighbors get back to their homes and businesses after a fire or water damage is why we are Here to Help®.
SERVPRO of Marshall understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Marshall specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Marshall can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Marshall.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Columbia Apartment Association Member
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce Member
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce Member
- Women's Network Member
- Chairman's Award for Outstanding Performance