As we all know, fire damage can be very overwhelming for a business or commercial property. At SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia we understand the importance of getting you back to your preloss conditions quickly, so you can continue normal business. Not only may you experience fire, smoke, and soot damage, but also water damage caused by firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may also affect the property. We offer a wide array of work to help you get your business up and running.
- Detailed Cleaning – This is utilized to remove excess soot or other contaminants from impacted areas through HEPA vacuuming and dry sponging.
- Selective Demolition – This is done to remove unsalvageable materials or property.
- Pack Outs – This removes salvageable personal property from the affected area for off-site cleaning and storage. This are the contents that can be restored for future use.
- Air Flow Management – This helps eliminate airborne contaminants and soot and to reduce offensive odors.
- Deodorization – to remove or mask offensive odors and return the affected area to a usable space
SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia will respond quickly and manage the fire restoration project through to its completion. We have the training, experience, and equipment to manage your commercial fire damage and get your property business-ready.