Safe Grilling in Marshall, Sedalia and Columbia
SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia and Columbia is a leader in the fire and water cleanup and restoration.
Grilling season is here! We will now find our neighbors outside soaking up the sun and enjoying food from the grill. Grilling is one of the most popular ways to cook food. Whether you like the flavor of a charcoal grill or the convenience and control of a gas grill, outdoor grilling can be a fire hazard.
Preparing to Cook
- Use grills outside only
- Keep your grill clean
- If using a starter fluid, only use charcoal starter fluid (Charcoal grill)
- Check gas tank hose for leaks before using it for the first time of the year (Gas grill)
- Place them away from
- Low hanging branches
- Children and pets
- Never leave your grill unattended
- Cool coals completely before disposing in a metal container (Charcoal grill)
- Do not place grill against structure
SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia and Columbia hope you use these tips to have a safe summer filled with gourmet grilling. If you are grilling a delicious meal, don’t hesitate to call. Happy grilling!