Clean Carpets in Marshall, Sedalia, & Columbia
Experience a showcase carpet cleaning.
It is that time of the year again, you know, spring cleaning. We have had a rough winter with freezing rain, sleet, and snow. Have you glanced at your carpet lately? Maintain, protect, and increase the life span of your investment by calling SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia.
- Vacuum regularly
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet
- Change traffic lanes by rearranging furniture
- Use mats to limit soil tracked onto carpet
Professional carpet cleaning occurrence depends on the following:
- Soil Build-up
A good rule of thumb is to have them cleaned every 12 months and before they become saturated with soil.
Dirty carpets? Our showcase premier cleaning is the most thorough cleaning method in the industry. Schedule your carpet cleaning with us today and call 660-886-5194 for a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment in our area.
Faster to Disaster in Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia
We are available 24/7/365.
Flooding and water emergencies do not care what time of the day it is. They do not have a schedule. SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia understands that water damages can occur at all hours of the day, on weekends, and/or holidays. We provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
What to Expect in a Water Damage Emergency
On the initial call, you will be able to speak with someone who will empathize with your situation and gather the needed information for us to arrive.
Our uniformed professionals will arrive on site typically within four hours of notification to begin the mitigation services and address your concerns.
SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia is ready to help those in our community with their water damage restoration needs.
Highly Trained Restoration Professionals in Marshall, Sedalia, & Columbia
SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia is an IICRC certified firm.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We believe initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC industry certification is a must to properly take care of our customers. Our training program includes the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia takes pride in our training and what our crew has accomplished. Listed are some of our crews’ certifications they have earned to provide our customers quality service.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!