Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
The Covid-19 pandemic changed the way the world thought about sanitation, and it’s the same for SERVPRO of Marshall, Columbia and Sedalia. As many businesses are welcoming employees back in their location, those employees shouldn’t have to worry about being exposed to new variants. SERVPRO has stepped up our game by adapting new products used during disinfection jobs that can eliminate the Covid-19 virus. We have implemented a new cleanliness strategy with our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned standard.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is the newly implemented defensive pathogen that uses our 3 C’s:
- We recognize that each client is different, and their needs differ from other clients. SERVPRO tailors the program based on the needs of each client.
- By establishing a connection with our clients, we can find important information that we will translate to our team to ensure that the client is getting the highest level of service.
- Once we obtain all of the vital information from the client, we will then agree upon the best course of action we should take. The deep clean we provide for each client is one of our EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade cleaning solutions.
- Using this Hospital-Grade cleaning solution ensures the highest standard set by the CDC for their recommendation for cleaning and decontamination.
- Once the job is completed, we will post the “Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Shield” sticker displayed in the front window.
- We provide the shield to ensure our clients feel secure with the job we have completed.
If you ever want to learn more about our overall general cleaning practices, please read more at SERVPRO of Marshall, Columbia and Sedalia.