What to Expect When Mold is Discovered in Your Marshall, Sedalia, or Columbia Business
There are many types of mold, some are beneficial and others can pose a health concern. In order for mold to grow it needs nutrients, moisture, and time.
Once you discover mold in your business call SERVPRO® of Marshall, Sedalia, and Columbia. We will get the ball rolling on remediating the mold and reduce the potential for future mold growth.
What to Expect
The mold remediation professionals will have specific tasks to complete. They may include:
- Industrial Hygienist – develop a cost-effective removal protocol
- Containment – eliminate the potential for cross contamination
- Air Flow Management – eliminate the potential for cross contamination and provide data to support the effectiveness of containment
- Selective Demolition – remove impacted building materials
- Detailed Cleaning – remove contamination through HEPA vacuuming, scrubbing, and appropriate cleaning
- Ice or Soda Blasting – provide economical and thorough cleaning of building materials when a large area is affected.
- HVAC Cleaning – remove contamination from these systems.